Friday, March 21, 2008

today m depressed than i've ever been before so i made this


RUMORS

I’m fighting someone elses war
Ive been forced to it so far
Dragged to it through rumour
Makes a person lose humour

It can change an innocent
Into a devil, and torment
It can be very painful
It’s so cruelly dreadful

I have lost my identity
What about my own dignity
no matter what I explain
they made me fail in vain

It forces people to believe
What it wants them to believe
Paints a different picture of me
For the whole world to see

I’m glad I have friends
They are dearer than the fiends
See me through their eyes
Find the truth behind lies

I’m glad that I have you
Dear family I love you
For you m a sweet sister
And to mom a loving daughter

They can never be victims
Of the rumours that kills
So here I think of u my closest
You show me a world, the sweetest

As I close my eyes I rest
With the blanket of thought so best
And cover my self to deep sleep
God protect me,I shall never weep