Saturday, May 10, 2008

missing

I went to my sisters weddin to colombo with my family.. there i found how wonderful it was to have fun with sisters, baby niece brother in laws n mom..the party was great ...n the islamic way of gettin married there was so different as well..it was very interestin.. i learnt a lot... during this trip i realised somethin else that confused me a lot.. i was missing someone so much...i kept calling n smsin him till i realised what was happening....i kept on n on askin my self questions n i got to the core of why this was happening..it was cos during my sick time in Male till i left ..only he checked on me, asked whether i took medication n i felt closer to him .it gave me a feeling that someone is out there who cares about my well being ..n all ... i wonder why i missed him ..he was far away whether it be lanka or maldives.. wasnt he still far???but i had this feeling that i was going far away.. hehe funny ... some emotions are hard to understand ...now again its me only n this computer which connects me to the people who care n whom i feel close to ..comin back to home land is terrible.. i miss my family n the happy times. Uyoon loabee miss u a lot baby niece mmmmwuah!!! hope ur sleepin like an angel

No comments: