Monday, April 21, 2008

ur presence




as i stand here where we met...i can feel ur presence....i close my eyes so i can view u closer....ur picture can be drawn now, u r smiling....memories came flashing back....
a girl was roaming in the darkness...till she got comfort in ur arms.....feeling of ur presence lighted her universe....without u something was missing.....she was disoriented till u guided her....your trust was an achievement of her happiness.
i opened my eyes...each and every flower smells of ur memories....i can feel, the world around me is awake cos of ur memories....in the journey of my life ur the destination.. i headed towards home, ur presence became my shadow....it followed me.... where ever i go i will always feel ur presence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice piece...

leen said...

thank u zero

Fern said...

hey its beautiful ingey :) i luv it